Join Quetzal Webinar on Volunteer’s Week 1st June 12-1pm: Breaking the Silence – What We’ve learnt so Far and learn more about our community-based approach.
What to expect
- Learn about Quetzal Community-Based Approach to raise awareness in South Asian Leicester Communities about the value of counseling and the trauma of childhood sexual abuse,
- Learn about our barriers and challenges,
- Hear our key learnings, impacts, and breakthrough.
Be the First One to
- Watch Our Filmed and Animated Stories of Change Written by South Asian Survivors, read and reenacted by Volunteers
- Hear about our Next Steps for the project and how you can take part!
The three-year initiative 2019-2022 aims to measure the effectiveness of a community-based approach to raise awareness in South Asian Communities living in Leicester about the trauma of childhood sexual abuse and the value of counselling.
The project is funded through the Tampon Tax Fund and through the co-partnership between Comic Relief and the Department of Media, Culture and Sport (DMCS).