Useful Numbers: Sexual and Domestic Violence Services in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
If you, or someone you know is experiencing or has experienced Domestic Abuse or Sexual Violence, you can access the following services locally:
- Counselling for Survivors Network An initiative brought to you by the partnership of voluntary and community organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland providing counselling and therapeutic services.
The network support survivors whose lives have been impacted through the trauma of domestic violence & sexual abuse
UAVA (United Against Violence and Abuse) Helpline on 0808 80 200 28
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) / Juniper Lodge – 0116 2733 330
- Juniper Lodge provides a free and discreet service to anyone aged 18 years and over, male or female that has been subject to a sexual assault.
- Victim First – 0800 953 9595
- Free, independent and confidential service for victims and witnesses of crime in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
- First Step – 01162548535
- Free, confidential services to male survivors of sexual abuse and their supporters living in the city of Leicester, Leicester and Rutland.
- New Dawn New Day – 03333 444 304
- Deliver a range of services to vulnerable and socially excluded women designed to meet their multiple and complex needs.
- Leicester Rape Crisis / Jasmine House – 0116 255 8852
- Provide a safe space where women and girls can access free and confidential services following any form of sexual violence either recently or in the past.
- The New Futures Project – 0116 251 0803
- Support women and young people who are at risk or or are currently being sexually exploited. We offer support and counselling services for adults, young people and workers.
- The Amber Project- LWA – 01509 274740
- The Amber Project provides support to anyone who has experienced rape and/or sexual assault but the survivor does not want to, or is unable to go to court. For children, Young People and Adults
- Trade Sexual Health – 0116 254 1747
- Trade Sexual Health is a health charity working with the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGB&T) communities of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (United Kingdom).
- The Centre Lesbian Gay Bi & Trans – 03333 444 304
- Provide information in a range of formats on a wide range of subjects that affect LGBT people’s lives as well as counselling.
- Panahghar House – 0800 055 6519
- A dedicated specialist BME support service for women and children fleeing domestic violence and other gendered abuse. Providing outreach support, advice, and safe refuge across Leicestershire and Coventry for individuals fleeing abusive relationships.
- Adhar Project – 0116 220 0070
- Mental Health Charity supporting Black, Asian & Minorities Ethnic Communities with mental health care in Leicester. Services include counselling, group activities, and workshops.
- Zinthiya Trust – 0116 254 5168
- Charity providing information, advice and practical support to alleviate poverty and abuse.
- For Mental Health Support, Call the Central Access Point (CAP) on 0116 295 3060 24 hours a day