Every Tuesday, 1:00pm – 2:00pm until end of November 2023
This unique opportunity is free and open to all ability levels and is exclusively for women who have been referred to Quetzal.
In today’s fast-paced world, taking time for yourself is essential for maintaining both physical and mental well-being. Our course is tailored to provide you with a safe and private space where you can explore the transformative practices of yoga, meditation, and embodiment.
Our expert instructor will guide you through gentle yoga sessions that focus on flexibility and relaxation. No prior experience is necessary, as the sessions will be adjusted to suit all ability levels.
Discover the benefits of mindfulness and meditation as we delve into various techniques to help you find inner peace, reduce stress, and enhance mental clarity.
The course will allow you to connect with your body on a deeper level, promoting self-acceptance and a positive relationship with yourself.
Where? 14-16 Talbot Ln, LE1 4LR
- 26th September, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (session completed)
- 3rd October, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (fully booked; please email email@example.com if you’d like to register interest in attending the session in case of any cancellations)
- 24th October, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (available – spots filling fast!)
- 31st October, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (available)
- 7th November, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (available)
- 14th November, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (available)
- 21st November, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (available)
- 28th November, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (available)