Watch Quetzal Webinar recorded on Volunteer’s Week: Breaking the Silence – What We’ve learnt so Far , learn more about our community-based approach and download pdf presentation with references and links to follow.
What to expect
- Find out more about Quetzal Breaking the Silence Initiative
- Understand some Key Term Definition
- Community Based Approach – Asset Based Community Development (ABCD)
- South Asian Community
- Find out more about Our Process
- Collecting Stories and Mapping Assets (Year 1)
- Engage and Execute despite all circumstances (Year 2)
- Self-Mobilisation through Association (Year 3) *Stories of Change*
- Key Learnings about the Community-based approach
- Find out about our next Next Steps
Find at end of the presentation links and resources to support your organisation and community learning
The three-year initiative 2019-2022 aims to measure the effectiveness of a community-based approach to raise awareness in South Asian Communities living in Leicester about the trauma of childhood sexual abuse and the value of counselling.
The project is funded through the Tampon Tax Fund and through the co-partnership between Comic Relief and the Department of Media, Culture and Sport (DMCS).