Your help will support women who live with the impacts of childhood sexual abuse to start their journey towards recovery.
At Quetzal, we are all female workforce, aligned to support as many women aged 16 and over to start their journey towards recovery and made up of:
- A small team supporting day-to-day operations
- Counsellors who volunteer and dedicate their time and skills to help women overcome the trauma from non-recent abuse
- Volunteer connectors who engage with communities to raise awareness about the value of counselling and how the trauma affects people’s wellbeing and day-to-day lives.
- Trustees who make sure that all decisions put the needs of the clients first.
- offering free long-term counselling up to the women we support
- train our volunteers with specialist trauma-informed training
- and develop our service further.
So, whether you want to fundraise for us, volunteer for us or just choose one of the many ways to donate, your offer for help will be received with open arms.
The only people more grateful to you than the team at Quetzal will be the women whose lives will change through counselling.
Please choose the ways to help that suits you best, please do it now.
The queue of women. waiting for your help, is getting longer. Every year, more than 300 women contact Quetzal for support and this number is set to increase.