Quetzal provides a range of services to support women recovering from the trauma of childhood sexual abuse.
These services are available to women aged 16 and over in Leicester City, County and Rutland.
- Counselling – Long-term individual counselling. This takes place at the same time and day each week and a counselling session lasts for 50 minutes.
- Individual crisis counselling – for up to six sessions
- Telephone Counselling – Long term telephone counselling is now available. Same time and same day every week for 50 minutes with a trained counsellor.
- Online Counselling – Long term counselling available. Skype with trained counsellor for 50 minutes on the same time on the same day every week.
- Outreach – Quetzal currently has 3 outreach locations across Leicestershire, Coalville, Loughborough and Hinckley. These are face-to-face sessions.
- Information and advice – for women recovering from the trauma of childhood sexual abuse and those who support them
- Specialist support – for professionals