Due to the increasing demand of our service The Quetzal Project is now looking for help with fundraising.
Can you spare some time to help at one of our upcoming events? Do you want to hold an event yourself?
There’s much more to fundraising than just rattling a bucket. In fact, there’s no limit to the imaginative ways in which you can help us raise money. Fundraising is fun, rewarding and a great opportunity to meet lots of new people
Our services depend on donations. As a fundraising volunteer you would join our fundraising committee and could help Quetzal raise money for our services by:
- organising or helping to run an event
- attending fundraising events such as stalls, or collections, for example, in supermarkets or train stations
- promoting our work by giving talks, writing letters or applying for funding
- Distributing flyers and making people and agencies aware of our work through appropriate means
- Being an ambassador and representing Quetzal at promotional events
Help The Quetzal Project raise money by using EasyFundraising every time you shop online.
If you can’t attend, why not give a donation? Click the link below
The Belgrave Mela
21st August 2016
We had a great day at the Mela festival, this really helped to promote Quetzal to diverse community groups, and do some fundraising at the same time. This was a highly attended event, with great food, music and lots of charities raising awareness to the local community.
Five members of the Quetzal team attended (see photo; left to right: Julie, Sharon, Smita, Ruth and Paige).