Clinical Lead (Counselling & Psychotherapy)
Appointment: 12-16 hours per week, to be agreed and worked over 3 days
Place of Work: Leicester City Centre – designated parking provided
Salary: £26,822 – £30,153 pro rata (based on 37.5 hours full time)
Closing date: Monday 4th December 2017, 5pm
The Quetzal Project was established thirty years ago and is a registered charity, providing specialist long-term and short-term counselling and psychotherapy services to female survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
We are seeking to appoint a highly experienced and enthusiastic woman to provide clinical leadership and supervision for our team of female Counselling and Psychotherapy Volunteers. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a safe, effective and quality service for our service users.
To take a lead on the management, development and improvement of day to day clinical practice to ensure effective and efficient operational practice
- To make clinical governance decisions where necessary
- To act as the safeguarding lead for The Quetzal Project
- To be the principal link between the Volunteer Counsellors and Chief Executive
- To support the Administrator with the implementation and use of Core and to monitor and report on Core Net trends and activity as requested by the Board of Trustees and funders.
- Production of any other clinical performance reports that funders may require
- To work flexibly to provide supervision (where needed) for Counsellors working with survivors of childhood sexual abuse
This post provides an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced practitioner who would like to be actively involved in shaping, developing and delivering the clinical aspects of The Quetzal Project’s aims and objectives. Essential experience includes direct counselling and/or therapeutic work with adults experiencing trauma, a recognised degree/diploma in counselling/psychotherapy and experience of leading or managing a team.
We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, with a generous holiday allowance. If you think you have the right skills and knowledge to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you.
To request an application pack, please email our Administrator, Kaneez Osman: firstname.lastname@example.org or download the documents from the links below. You can also call us for an informal chat about the role on 0116 2539103 or to arrange a visit.
The Quetzal Project is a women-only organisation and due to the nature and sensitivity of the work we do, it is an occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 for the post holder to be female
Registered Charity Number: 1141890
Please click on the links below to download more information and an application form: